Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Schlosser

I WENT TO A TALK WITH ERIC SCHLOSSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YAY!!!!!!  (Eric Schlosser is the author of Fast Food Nation and Chew On This!)  In case you aren't able to guess, I'm a big fan of him.  I very rarely eat fast food.  On a fast-food filled year, I might go out once or twice.  (Besides the less occasional, but still relatively occasional, stop for slushies at Sonic.)  To the other point.  So, Now for my Mystery Food Theatre!  Every week, I choose a food, give the nut-rition information, and type in a hint about it.  Last week's answer was: Goldfish (Xtreme Pizza.  That was their name for that kind of goldfish, not mine).  160 calories (130 from fat), 14 grams fat (2 saturated, 4.5 poly, 7 mono), 60 mg sodium, 5 grams carbs (2 fiber, 1 sugar), and 7 grams of protein.  Leave a comment with your guess!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a good time. I know you impressed him with how much you know about nutrition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm taking a wild guess about the mystery food. I'll guess some kind of peanut butter. (I totally missed last week's goldfish answer.)

    ReplyDelete