Monday, May 3, 2010

Today, there's a guess to mystery food theatre (in which I choose a food and give its nutrition information and a hint, plus you're supposed to guess what it is, but you don't have to), and the answer happens to be... the unhealthy Doritos (spicy nacho flavor)!  So, as a special dark chocolate product practically MADE of HFCS (High Fructose Corn Syrup), this has 90 calories, 0 grams of fat, 30 milligrams of sodium, 24 grams of carbohydrates, 20 grams of sugars, and less than 1 gram of protein.  It's practically vitamin-free.  Sounds like empty calories, huh?  It can be used to make chocolate milk.  Not as empty, but still empty.  As a bonus question, try to figure out what I meant by "not cheetah-related" last week.

So, I'm currently reading Nutrition for Dummies, and it's actually pretty reliable!  (It's not 100% reliable, but then again, what is?  Not even I'm 100% reliable.  For proof, look at the fact that I'm putting in a review today for a different book than planned.)  It's not the most recommended book, but it's not bad.  Yes, I'd recommend it.  I might do a review about it, but not today.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like chocolate syrup- yum!

    And cheetah-related is Cheetohs, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m going to guess it is some kind of chocolate syrup, probably Hershey’s. Also, I’d like to guess what you meant by “cheetah-related”. Isn’t there a picture of a cheetah on a bag of Cheetos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just made Paw Paw crave for chocolate milk and cookjes!

    ReplyDelete