Friday, May 28, 2010

Ok, a lot of people guessed that my answer was Hershey's syrup, but what they didn't guess was that it was the special dark.  That had little importance, so I'll count them right.  The winners are... Yummy and Nan-Naw!!!  Great job!!!  So, anyway, as a new MFT, this oatmeal-based cereal from Quaker has 210 calories, 2.5 grams of fat (1 each of poly- and monounsaturated and the rest is saturated), 250 milligrams of sodium, 44 grams of carbs (5 fiber {2 soluble}, 10 sugar, and 29 other), and 6 grams of protein per serving.  And yes, not cheetah-related meant not CHEETos.  (Cheetos also have a picture of a cheetah on the bags.  Plus, they use the same cartoon cheetah in commercials.)

So, my cat needs to eat healthier, but you can't just find a nutrition label and ingredients list on a bag of cat food, can you?  Part of the problem might just be exercise.  Everyone, including cats, dogs, and sloths, needs it.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Bat,
    I don't know if you already got this message or not. I was trying to preview the message, but lost my comment. Anyway. I just got to my computer and was excited to find that I made a good guess about the mystery food. We are getting ready for vacation in Cancun next week, but before we go, I want to make a guess about the new mystery food. I think I know this one. It is one of my favorite cereals-Quaker Oatmeal Squares.
    I will send you a post card and really want to see you when we get back.
    Love you lots,
    Nan Naw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Those are my favorites, too, Nan Naw!

    ReplyDelete