Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This week, I'm on time for mystery food theatre!  Yay!

Last week, I posted a question on what a certain food was, given its nutrition facts and a hint.  The surprising answer is... (drumroll, please) Kellogg's Smart Start Cereal Maple Brown Sugar!!!  Someone (sorry, you'll have to leave your name in your comment if you don't have a blogspot account), as last time, came close with Captain Crunch, but no one got it right.  Now, for my next Mystery Food Theatre! According to one of Eat This, Not That!'s books (again) (their best and worst), this pizza buffet gimmick has 460 calories, 8 grams of fat (3 saturated), 660 milligrams of sodium, and 78 grams of carbs.  Also, If you can, guess which list this pizza made: best or worst.  Leave a comment on this post trying to guess what it is!

4 comments:

  1. Is it stuffed crust pizza?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing a slice of "Kitchen Sink" pizza.

    Paw Paw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my golly- these are hard!!! :-) I guess I'll have to put my old thinking-cap back on! I'll get back with you about the pizza! Love, Ma

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not either of those. Hint: the kids will love it. (What is kitchen sink pizza?)

    ReplyDelete